Master of Arts in Environmental Practice
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least two years of relevant work or volunteer experience.
- Applicants who meet the degree requirement, but not the GPA requirement, will normally be required to?complete "Academic Writing and Critical Thinking" several weeks prior to starting the program and obtain a minimum final grade of B (73%).
Applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission requirements will be considered for?Flexible Admission?and assessed as follows:
- Normally, six years of relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All flexible admission applicants?will normally be required to?complete "Academic Writing and Critical Thinking" several weeks prior to starting the program and obtain a minimum final grade of B (73%).
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our?English Language Requirements.
- This program is designed to be of most benefit to environmental practitioners?who have an interest in, or a responsibility for, leadership in the context of sustainability.?As such, work and volunteer experience are key elements considered for admission to the program. As a guideline, we suggest that each applicant should have at least three years of experience working with environmental issues.