- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, with a minimum GPA of B+ (3.33/4.33).
- Normally a minimum of five years of leadership* experience, including at least three years as a designated organizational leader with responsibilities to lead others in delivering a common product or outcome with explicit values.
- Applicants who meet the degree requirement, but not the GPA, or have been away from academic writing for more than 10 years, will normally be required to take the “Academic Writing and Critical Thinking” course offered through Continuing Studies at Royal Roads University, and obtain a minimum B+ (77%) prior to commencing the program. (This course must end a minimum of five weeks prior to your program start date.)
Applicants who do not meet the Standard Admission Requirements will be considered for Flexible Admission and assessed as follows:
- At least seven years of organizational experience, with at least three years of positional leadership or designated leadership experience.
- Flexible admission applicants will normally be required to take “Academic Writing and Critical Thinking” and obtain a minimum B+ (77%) prior to commencing the program. (This course must end a minimum of five weeks prior to your program start date.)
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our?English Language Requirements.