- Completion of a four-year undergraduate degree in arts, business, or environmental studies (or other acceptable alternative, including either a masters or doctoral level degree), plus some related experience, typically a minimum of two years' work in relevant leadership, management, communication, training, marketing, or consultant roles, etc.?
- Applicants who do not meet the standard admission requirements need a minimum of three full-time years' relevant work experience and some post-secondary education.
- Applications will be adjudicated based on a consideration of all standard supporting documents (academic transcripts, resumé, statement of intent, reference letters), with a broad focus on work, life and volunteer experience as well as any academic work or credentials. All flexible admission applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.?
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your first language, please review our?English Language Requirements.
- Admission to this program is based on the applicant’s balance of work and life experience, including volunteer and community activities, practical experience or related training.
Review the application requirements for the Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership.