First-year entry (4-year undergraduate degree with language support)
This option is for students who require English language support.?Please review the?requirements for?first-year entry with language support?for more information.
First-year entry (4-year undergraduate degree)
First-year entry is for students coming from high school (or equivalent). Please review the?First-year admission and application requirements?for more information.?
Third-year entry (degree completion - 3rd & 4th year)
If you've completed some university or college courses, you may be eligible for the degree completion option, comprising of years 3 & 4 of this program.?
- Successful completion of a recognized college/university level financial accounting course; and
- Successful completion of a recognized college/university level introductory business course.
- Completion of a two-year diploma (or equivalent) in any discipline, with a minimum of 60?credits overall (including 24 second-year level?credits) and a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- For applicants with fewer than 15 college or university credits, normally a minimum seven years of full-time business-related work experience with three years at a manager, supervisor, and/or project manager level.
- Applicants who have earned at least 15 (but fewer than 60) college or university credits, or who do not meet the program GPA requirement, may be considered based on a combination of work and academic experience.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our?English language requirements.
- All applicants are expected to demonstrate their strengths gained through work and study in communications, critical thinking and numeracy. In their application, applicants are encouraged to highlight education, work and volunteer experience in areas related to business, sustainability, environmental services, community and social services.
- Solid academic writing skills are required for success in this program; therefore an English composition course focused on academic writing and critical thinking is strongly recommended. APA style citation is used in this program.?Continuing Studies?at Royal Roads University offers an?Academic Writing and Critical Thinking?course.