The field of communications spans across many industries, including:
- Advertising Specialist, Marketing Specialist, Copy Writer, Account Executive Manager.
- Media Planner, Creative Director, Public Researcher.
- Station Manager, Director of Broadcasting, Community Relation Director, Unit Manager.
- News Writer/Manager, Technical Director, Advertising/Marketing, Announcer/Presenter.
- Disc Jockey, News Manager, Casting Director, Producer, Business Manager.
- Management, Personnel Recruiter, Human Resources, Trainer, Public Information Officer.??
- Industrial Relation, Negotiator/Mediator, Customer Service, Editor, Human Resources.?
Communication and Health Care/Social Services
- Communication Director, Public Relations, Social Worker, Marketing Director
- Research Analyst, Communication Analyst, Public Administrator, Human Rights Officer
- Community Affairs Liaison???
- Public Information Officer, Legislative Assistant, Campaign Director, Research Specialist, Program Coordinator, Elected Official
High Technology Industries
- Television/Film Producer/Director, Systems Analyst, Technical Copywriter
International Relations and Negotiations
- Trade Negotiator/Mediator, Corporate Representative, Translator, Diplomat??
Journalism (Print or Electronic)
- Reporter, Editor, Newscaster, Author, Copy Writer, Script Writer.
- News Service Researcher, Technical Writer, Acquisitions Editor, Media Interviewer.
- Publicity/Advertising Manager, Marketing Specialist, Lobbyist Account Executive.
- Corporate Public Affairs Specialist, Development Officer, Sales Manager, Creative Director.
- Media Analyst, Media Planner, Public Opinion Researcher.
- Performer, Script Writer, Arts Administrator, Costume Design, Stage Manager, Casting Director.
?To learn more communication career options, skills and useful organizations visit our?careers page.