Transfer Agreements

Royal Roads University has developed agreements with other educational institutions that allow a smooth transition for qualified students to finish their degrees at Royal Roads University.?

If you have completed a program or attended a post-secondary institution that is not included in the list below, you still?may be eligible to apply. Please contact our?enrolment advisors?at 1.877.778.6227 for more information. ?

Transfer Agreements with other education institutions are as follows: