Ombuds Services

Royal Roads University?does not have a formal ombudsperson for students. However, Student Engagement Coordinators work with students to understand and identify appropriate University administrative channels, policies, processes and procedures.

If you have a concern that you feel has not been addressed after attempting resolution yourself, a Student Engagement Coordinator will work with you to explore resolution options. Resolution options may include informal processes such as a facilitated conversation and/or formal options such as appeals and complaint procedures. Meeting with a Student Engagement Coordinator is confidential and will help provide you with the information you need to determine next steps.


For additional information, or to request a meeting, please contact Student Engagement at?1-800-788-8028 (toll free) or (250) 391-2600 ext. 4580, or?by email.